September 21, 2009

Whats new

So it has been over 2 months so I guess I need to do some updates. Well I have been staying pretty busy trying to keep my mind off the fact that my MyKayeleigh is not here yet. In July Steven and I went camping kinda.... We were up there for about 4 hours and then when it go dark I got scared and made him take me home.... at least home was right down the street. Then on the 25Th we went to Lagoon with my Mom and sister and my Aunt Annette and her family. That was a lot of fun except for the fact that my feet were so I had to be pushed around in a wheel chair. But hey at least we didn't have to wait in all the long lines! I had a doctors appt on the 31st and my mom came with me. She got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time. That was really awesome and she was really excited. Also they check my blood glucose and that was fine but we did find out that I am a little anemic, and they checked to make sure that I was not leaking amniotic fluid. I wasn't thankfully but I told Steven that I was as a joke and he called his mom freaking out before he even called me..... that wasn't so good, I felt bad. After the doctors appt I got to spend time with my mom, we went shopping and out to lunch. It was so awesome to be able to just spend time alone with her.
In August we went to Lagoon again this time we took Alex, Hope, Candice, Lexi, and Deajea. That was fun to see the kids having so much fun together, and this time I didn't have to be pushed around! Then my aunt Michelle came in from Tennessee, I haven't seen her in forever it feels like even though it was like a year and a half ago she was here. She came out to the house with Colby and spent the day and then we went to dinner at Famous Dave's with her and my cousin Samantha and Colby and then we went over to Samantha's grandparents house for a BBQ. It was so much fun! And my aunt got me some freakin cute outfits for the baby since she had to leave before the baby shower. Then Steven and I moved out to Salt Lake. It is nice to only have a 10 min commute and it will be easy to find a night job when the baby is here but I really miss my mom and sisters.
So far in September Steven and I went camping again, this time with his Sister Amy and her bf Chris and his family for labor day weekend. We were hoping that Stevens mom was going to be able to come in for the weekend but it didn't work out. Camping was fun though and I wasn't so scared cuz their were more people. Middle canyon freaks me out for some dumb reason. Then on Sept 11Th I had my baby shower, I got so many cute gifts and I got to see a lot of friends and family. I also met Stevens Grandma Bev for the first time. She was really sweet. Then on the 20Th we celebrated Steven's daughters 6Th birthday and Lindsey Gardens. She got lots of gifts and had a lot of fun playing with all her friends. Later that night though I went to the hospital because I thought that i was in labor but I wasn't yet. I have been having a lot of back pain and cramps so Mom and I went walking but right now I am only dilated to 1. So I guess we will see what Dr. Barney says on the 23rd when I see him.
Well that is it for now...... hopefully the next time MyKayeleigh will be here...... and not 6 months old lol.

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment