July 12, 2009

Best 4Th ever





Ok So I know I suck at this.... I promise one day I will blog everyday or at least once a freakin week. Any who..... So 4Th of July was totally fun! We had a BBQ with My mom, Jeff, my sisters, Candice, Will, Lexi, Daejea, Mariah my aunt shauna, uncle david, audrey and brandon. I dont know who I have blogged about before so just to let you know Candice is Lexi's mom and Will is her new boyfriend. Daejea is Lexi's little sister and Mariah is basically there adopted kid..... lol Then my aunt Shauna is my moms sister and her husband is uncle David and 2 of their kids Audrey and Brandon.... Nathan was at his boyfriends parents house. they are all awesome. So we hung out and the kids played games.... I got pictures of everyone except ME!!!! and Alex who was at the Dunes.... I must say I have talent for no one to get a pic of me. After we talked, the kids played the wii and we ate dinner we went out and did fireworks with the kids.... that was a lot of fun until a firework went in steven's work truck. I cant wait to do this all again.... it was so much fun and I will never forget this day. The only thing that would have made it better was to have Kayeleigh here.

No comments:

Post a Comment