June 14, 2009

Bobs Graduation






I am trying to catch up with all my blogging so please don't think I am nuts..... Besides having the baby appointment on June 3rd we also went to my little sister, Alex's, graduation. I was a little nervous that we were going to be late to her graduation.... between having a doctors appointment, having to go get Steven's little sister, Jessica, from Tooele and having to climb this huge hill to the huntsmen center time was a little tight. But we made it!!!! It was really awesome and they had marines bring out there diploma's.
I am so proud of her.... she went from ditching school and not caring about school work to miss book worm. She went to school in the day, had an intership at my moms work after school until 5 PM, and then came home to do home study school work along with her normal homework. I am so glad that she stuck it out and never gave up. Now she knows that she can do anything.
I cant wait to see where she goes from here.... I hope that she decides to go to school and get a great job.... But for right now she is happy just working.... School will come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment