June 11, 2009

The Baby






Ok so I am the biggest procrastinator and being pregnant is not helping..... lol. I finally loaded picture of my ultrasound onto the computer. We got these pictures on June 3rd at our ultra sound appointment. They let us know that she is doing great and growing very healthy. Also we found out that our due date is now October 12th instead of the 21st.... It still seems like it is never going to come. I am not patient what so ever, I am ready for my baby shower and to start putting a room together. Yes I am almost 23 weeks and I am already thinking about nesting.... This is going to be a long 4 months.....
Other than that not a lot is new with my prenancy..... I am feeling the baby kick more and more and my stomach just seems to get heavier and heavier. Maybe if it ever gets cute I will post a picture of my stomach, but for now it will just have to be a mystery of what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment