May 31, 2009

This is the Mays




Hey, this is the may family! Right now our family consist of Steven, Summer, Alexis and now we are expecting our first baby together this October. We are totally excited to be have MyKayeleigh Cadence May join our family soon. Some days it feels like she is never going to come.
We started our family on February 7th, 2009. That was such a great day, thanks to friends and family who helped us pull together a quick wedding. I hope my Mom, sisters, Aunt Annette, Michelle, Heidi. Jessie, Susan, Jeremy, and Mike know how much they helped and that I can never repay them for it.
Soon after we got married we found out that I was pregnant! It was so funny as soon as those two little lines popped up, I was in shock and Steven was so excited. He called everyone he knew before I even realized that I was about to be a Mommy.
After the wedding and finding out I was pregnant I finally got to meet Stevens Daughter Alexis aka Lexi. She is so cute and a total Daddy's girl. It is funny to see how similar she is to her had. She looks like him, has his feet, has his sweaty hands, and his shyness. It is so cute to see them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment